We’re kicking off the final series of USA Crits Speed Week here in historic Hapeville, GA, minutes south of downtown Atlanta and conveniently located just three miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. This is a fast, seven-corner, fast, pancake-flat, fast 1.4-kilometer course with a super-fast 150-meter straight finish. Did we mention it’s fast? It’s really fast.
After extensive deliberation, we are cancelling May’s Spin the District events in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. While we wish we could stay the course and keep planning the best racing experience, we believe caution is what’s best for the health and longevity of Spin. Thank you for your support and understanding. We’ll see you in September!
|Category||Start Time||Length||Early Entry||Online||Day Of||Prizes||Minimum/Max Fields||Primes|
|Junior: 9-10,11-12||9:00||20 min||$15||$20||$25||Medals/3||20/75|
|Junior: 13-14||9:00||20 min||$15||$20||$25||Medals/3||20/75|
|Junior: 15-16, 17-18||9:30||30 min||$15||$20||$25||Medals/3||20/75|
|Master: 45+(Cat1/2/3/4)||10:10||40 min||$30||$35||$40||$100/3||20/75|
|Master: 55+(Cat1/2/3/4)||10:10||40 min||$30||$35||$40||$100/3||20/75|
|Master: 35+(Cat1/2/3/4)||10:10||40 min||$30||$35||$40||$250/3||20/75|
|*Men: Cat 5 (Citizens)||11:00||30 min||$25||$30||$35||Medals/3||20/75|
|*Women: Cat 4/5||11:40||30 min||$25||$30||$35||Medals/3||20/75|
|Men: Cat 4||12:15||30 min||$30||$35||$40||$100/3||20/75|
|Women: Cat 3/4||12:50||30 min||$30||$35||$40||$100/3||20/75|
|Men: Cat 2/3||1:30||45 min||$30||$35||$40||$500/3||20/75|
|*Kids Race||4:00||1 Lap||Free||Ribbons|
|Women: Pro 1/2/3||4:30||45 min||$55||$55||$55||$4000/20||20/100||$1000 primes|
|Men: Pro 1/2||5:30||60 min||$55||$55||$55||$4000/20||20/100||$1000 primes|
Rules and Regulations
DATE: Saturday, May 2, 2020
RACE ADDRESS: 612 College St, Hapeville, GA 30354
- Hosted by the East Point Track Club
- Helmets must be worn at all times while riding a bike
- The promoter reserves the right to combine categories and/or prizes due to attendance
- Categories under 20 racers may be combined
- Registration closes 15 minutes before the start of each race
- Transponders are mandatory for the amateur and pro cycling races
You may rent one for $5 or bring your own MyLaps chip. A credit card will need to be held as collateral
- All non-licensed racers must purchase either a one-day USAC license for $10 or an annual license for $70
- Experienced racers may purchase a one-day at USACYCLING.org through their member account for $25 (must bring proof of purchase)
CONTACT: Michael Barman: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION: Register online at bikereg.com. Early registration ends April 1st.
Online registration closes Thursday April 30, 2020 at 10:00pm.
Pre-race packet pick-up for all events will be on Friday, May 1st from 4:00PM – 6:00PM at the Dick Lane Velodrome.