Fondo Registration Rules
Individual Participant Registration Fees:
ToughSkin Open: 100ish-mile mixed-gravel distance – $90 (NO DAY OF REGISTRATION)
Denim 60: 60-mile mixed-gravel distance – $60
Polyester 100: 100-mile road distance – $75
Rayon 60: 60-mile road distance – $60
Velour 30: 35-mile road distance – $45
Participation Field Limits:
ToughSkin Open: 100ish-mile distance – 250 individual participants
Denim 60: 60-mile distance – 250 individual participants
Polyester 100: 100-mile road distance – 250 individual participants
Rayon 60: 60-mile road distance – 250 individual participants
Velour 30: 30-mile road distance – 250 individual participants
General Registration Information:
- Only one registration per person.
- A parent or legal guardian must register for a minor, including signing a day-of-event waiver. Minors will not be allowed to participate without a parent of legal guardian present at the start. No minors under the age of 16 will be allowed to participate in the ToughSkin Open.
- Registration is first-come-first-served until registration per event is full.
- The top-five finishers from the 2019 event for the Denim60, Husky100, & Toughskin150 will be allowed to register for free for the ToughSkin Open and Denim 60. Entrants must email the event director at firstname.lastname@example.org to gain your free entry code. (Please include your email address.) The event director reserves the right to deny a free registrant at their discretion. (Registrant does not count against the 250 general registration per category)
- The first 50 men and 50 women to register with top-five finishes at any Men’s or Women’s Gravel Race in the US that was greater than 60 miles in distance, between September, 2019 – August 1, 2021), will get also get free registration for the ToughSkin Open only. Entrants must email the event director at email@example.com with proof of your results to gain your free entry code. (Please include your email address.) The event director reserves the right to deny a free registrant at their discretion. (Additional 100 registrants does not count against the 250 general registration)
- Consideration will be given to multi-year finishers if registration is full.
- The registration process shall be at the sole discretion of the event director, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding.
- The event director reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the selection process at any time and for any reason.
- The event director reserves the right to modify/alter any of the event courses, at their discretion, at any time, for the safety of riders, or for unforeseen events detrimental to the event.
- The event director reserves the right, at their discretion, to disqualify any individual they suspect or believe to be in violation of these rules, or acting in such a way as to be detrimental to the integrity of this event and the community.
- The event director shall not be responsible for incomplete entries, declined credit cards, or entries received after the application deadline for any reason.
Refunds and Transfers, and Deferrals:
- All registration fees are final and non-refundable.
- 2021 event registrations may be transferred, if done before the deadline of Sept 20, 2021.
- Transferring registration is not permitted for riders who qualified and were accepted for one of the top 5 free entry spots. If you cannot attend, your spot will be opened back up, so please reach out to us as soon as you are certain that you cannot attend.
How to transfer
- If my event is closed, can participants still transfer?
- No, if your event is closed participants can no longer transfer their category.
- If a category is full will participants still be able to transfer into it?
- No, a filled category will not take any more participants, including transfers.
- Can participants move into a less expensive category?
- Yes, but they will not be refunded for the difference in price.
- Can participants move into a more expensive category?
- Yes, you will be charged the difference and be prompted to check out again.
- Can participants update contact information or custom question answers during this process?
- Yes, participants will be able to change their contact information if they wish and change their custom question answers.
- Can participants transfer into a restricted category?
- As with any online registration in a category with age, gender, or ability restrictions, if the participant does not meet the restrictions, they will see a warning message explaining the restrictions.
- How does the invite process work for participants to transfer their registration to someone else?
- If a participant wishes to transfer their registration to a different participant they can click on ‘Edit’ under their entry and choose ‘Transfer Registration’. Here they will be prompted to enter in the email address of the person receiving the transfer and click the button again. Once the email has been sent, the person receiving the transfer will need to go through the checkout process to receive the transferred registration. They will need to go through this process regardless of whether the transfer includes a surcharge. Once the transfer is successful the original participant will receive a confirmation email.
- What happens if the COVID-19 pandemic is still going on?
- We are taking this very seriously. We’re closely monitoring the situation and will follow all recommendations and protocols made by the State of Georgia and the CDC as necessary.
- Will you refund if the event is canceled?
- Yes, we will fully refund your registration, minus any surcharges from Bikereg.com, should we have to cancel the event due to COVID.